Gastritis means inflammation of the stomach lining. Gastritis can be caused by infection with bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori Gastritis starts when the bacteria in the stomach begin to corrode the inner mucus membrane of the intestine (About 50 percent of the world’s population may be infected with Helicobacter pylori). Also gastritis can be caused by prolonged use of drugs , drinking too much alcohol, also sometimes gastritis develops after infections ,surgery.
Symptoms of Gastritis :
The most common symptom of gastritis is severe pain in the upper abdomen and a persistent heaviness in the stomach. nausea and vomiting. Blood in your vomit or black stools may be a sign of bleeding in the stomach. Weight loss, dizziness, and headache may also show up as accompanying symptoms.
Drinking a certain quantity of honey wather on an empty sotomach every day , 3 times a day before meals (half hour before meals) and the pain disappear after 7 days.
- Eat fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens which are not only beneficial in cleansing the body but also in nourishing and boosting the immune system.
- Drink fresh fruit juices and soups over carbonated drinks, tea and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol .
- Avoid smoking tobacco.
- Avoid eating spicy, junk, processed, packaged, sugary, and bakery products.
- Include whole grains.
- Drink plenty of water every day to flush out any building toxins.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness.
The useful microbes in yogurt fight the harmful bacteria, Yogurt is also beneficial in improving the immune system and its response against any dangerous intruders in the body.
Marigolds are rich in flavonoids, which act as anti-oxidants and protect against any damage to the cells.
- Coconut Water:
Coconut water replenishes the lost nutrients, rehydrates the body, and cleanses the toxins and microbes.
“From Various Internet Sites”